Pages

Prairie Sage Events website has new images

Howdy Friends! We made some changes on our website and added lots of new images. As wedding trends come and go one thing will always be true -- Brides love photographs of real weddings!

We added some photos of recent weddings plus some detail images of our custom work. Chair banners and burlap pockets as well as chalkboard signs are just a few of the custom details available to our clients.
I want to apologize for not sharing our summer fun in several weeks. I broke my right hand & yes, I'm right handed. I learned even simple things are tough to do with just one hand.
We back in full swing and looking forward to some fabulous fall wedding goodness! If you're planning a wedding and need some help with decisions, style, details or just advice give us a call. Our initial consultation is free. 903-261-4025



No comments:

Post a Comment